Stay up to date with all the current happenings on the Paris dining scene. Find the perfect new Paris restaurant to impress your guests. With all the exciting new trends on the restaurant scene, your search will turn up lots of interesting results!
Here is a list of upcoming restaurants in Paris to try out as soon as you can. Our list lets you narrow your search and find just the right place to make your next business meal a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
Browse our choice of innovative concepts and places with quirky decor: you’ll be sure to find a really offbeat high-end restaurant to host a memorable corporate evening event and make an impact on your guests. Many of these new and upcoming restaurants are unorthodox places with characterful decor, so you can give your event a unique twist.
Our list is regularly updated, so do come back and check it from time to time to keep abreast of new dining options in Paris, good deals in Paris and great new places to try out with friends and co-workers or invite your clients to.
Openings and renovations over the next few months
- Temporary closure for extension of Auteuil brasserie (until March 22, 2017)
- Temporary closing for embellishment of Fouquet's (until July 2017)
- New offer at Brasserie des Champs-Élysées at Publicisdrugstore, new concept by Éric Fréchon in a decor by Tom Dixon (April 2017)
- Opening in the Palais de Congrès at Porte Maillot of a new concept by chef Marc Veyrat: Rural, organic restaurant inspired by nature (spring 2017)
- Opening of a new restaurant and cocktail bar at Palais de Tokyo, in place of Tokyo Eat (June 2017)
- Opening of a Café Pouchkine on Champs-Élysées (2017)
- Opening of Five Guys at Gare du Nord (late 2017)
- Opening by Alain Ducasse group of two new addresses at Palais Brongniart and at Mututalité (late 2017) then a brasserie in Montparnasse station (2020)
- Opening of a 4,000-m² gourmet store dedicated to Italian gastronomy, Eataly, Rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie in the Marais (2018)
- Opening by Guy Savoy of a brasserie on the ground floor of Monnnaie de Paris, the Métal café (2018)
- Temporary closing for renovation of Grand Café Capucines (two months in 2018 - dates to be announced)
- Temporary closing of Cristal Room Baccarat, extension and new decor by Jacques Grange, creation of a bar, all-day service, opening of the garden (dates to be announced)