from Thursday 13 February 2014 to Saturday 15 February 2014
This Conference will be unique in promoting the translational nature of modern biomedical research, with both clinicians associated with patient care and research, and experts scientists in drug discovery. It will bring together more than 300 leading clinicians and other allied professionals from all over the world.
Website : www.beaujon-conference.com
Auditorium conférence congrès
© Europa Organisation
Pullman Paris Montparnasse
19 rue du Commandant René Mouchotte , 75014 Paris
45 modular rooms for events for up to 1,800 people (2,030 m² of exhibition space) including 6 plenary rooms with 5.30-metre high ceilings.
• Flip chart, screen, overhead projector, video projector.
• High-speed Wi-Fi in all public areas and conference centre.
• An event manager, unique spokesperson dedicated to events + 1 technical expert.
District : Montparnasse - Alésia
- Gaîté, Montparnasse - Bienvenüe
- 28, 58, 91, 92, 94, 96 et navette Air France CDG/ORLY
- Gare Montparnasse
Other modes of transport : Charles de Gaulle airport (40 minutes by taxi), Orly airport (25 minutes by taxi), Air France shuttle buses for Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports (opposite the hotel, departures every 30 minutes).