The ‘Caring Attitude’ charter created by the Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau has already been signed by more than 500 actors in the event industry. In doing so, they pledge to adhere to the strictest health regulations, to train their employees in accordance with these, to adapt their services and facilities to encourage physical distancing, whilst remembering the values of welcome and benevolence that are the DNA of our destination. Thanks to this widespread engagement and mobilization of tourism professionals, everything is done to ensure you have a safe stay, in the best conditions, at every stage of your trip.
Where can I find places that have signed the Charter? On our website Parisinfo.com. All the signatories of ‘Caring Attitude’ display the Charter’s logo on the page on which they are listed.
The 7 commitments of the ‘Caring Attitude’ charter
- Tourism stakeholders ensure that the health measures recommended by the ‘Agence Nationale de Santé Publique’ (‘French Public Health Agency’) are implemented and respected.
- A designated person for health protocol is appointed as a guarantor of good practice in establishments open to the public.
- Training in these new sanitary measures is provided for staff members of the signatory companies.
- Services are adapted to limit physical interaction. (Contactless payment, removal of documentation, separate incoming and outgoing flows of people, etc.).
- ‘Caring Attitude’ partners are favoured to ensure the quality of the entire customer experience.
- Flexible booking and cancellation conditions are favoured.
- Attachment to the values of welcome and benevolence of the City of Paris.
All our teams are also on hand to make your stay a unique experience during which you will perhaps explore another Paris, through unusual, fun walks and outings, and activities to suit all your whims and wishes. And to help guide you along the way, our website parisinfo.com (and convention.parisinfo.com for professionals) provides real time information on sanitary measures and on Parisian attractions (activities, openings/closings). Finally, our information point is open to answer your questions directly and enable you to enjoy the best of the French capital with complete peace of mind.