Opened in January 2015 in the Parc de La Villette, the Philharmonie de Paris expands the Cité de la Musique’s concert hall offer, making Paris one of Europe’s music capitals).
Its credo: artistic excellence and openness to new audiences, thanks to affordable prices and a creative, eclectic programme of classical, baroque, dance, jazz, world and contemporary music, etc. Concerts, shows for young audiences, interactive concerts for families and workshops are all on offer. The public is invited to make the space their own and discover music in their own way.
Upcoming exhibitions :
- "Pierre Boulez", from march 17 to june 28,
- "Marc Chagall, Le triomphe de la musique", from october 2015 to january 31
Privatization of the spaces
The different spaces of The Philharmonie de Paris are adapted to all kind of events.
This superb architectural achievement can be privatized outside of its programmed schedule:
- Grande salle : 2 400 to 3 650 seats
- Conference room : 200 seats, for seminar or business presentation
- Learning space : 1 800m², with spaces for collective and individual practices, a recording studio an a pic-nic room. Exhibition space: 800 m², for temporary exhibitions adapted to musical programmation
- Restaurants : a panoramic restaurant and a bar
Address : 221 Avenue Jean Jaurès, 75019 Paris
Website : http://philharmoniedeparis.fr/en