Sections of the article :
> Reopening of cultural and leisure venues
> Government assistance for companies
> Caring Attitude : the charter of commitment of Parisian tourism
> Interactive map of Atout France
> Opening borders: the EU website in real time
> Postponed events
Due to current events, exceptional measures have been introduced to combat the spread of the coronavirus over the following days.
• Restaurants, cafes, cinemas, night clubs and all of the city's sports facilities – with the exception of a few sports fields and city stadiums – reopen.
• Shops – except for are open.
• The Champ-de-Mars, the Esplanade des Invalides, the Seine riverbanks, the Bois de Vincennes and the Bois de Boulogne are open to the public from 11 May for all users.
• Public parks and gardens are now open to visitors
All the information about the reopening of cultural and leisure venues here
• The mask is compulsory for those over 11 years of age on all public transport, on pain of a fine of 135 euros. However, it is no longer necessary to have a certificate to take public transport at peak times.
• To reduce proximity to others in transport, we encourage you to limit your trips to what is strictly necessary and to favour alternative transport solutions if possible. The RATP lists several options and partnerships for free-floating scooters, free-floating bikes, bike rentals, private taxi hire, bike repairers and free-floating motorized scooters.
From 11 May 2020, metro and RER traffic will resume gradually from 6am to 10pm (last departure from the terminuses between 9pm and 9.30pm) to provide as much space and the best protection possible for users. However, disruptions are to be expected.
All the information related to the assistance for companies:
The Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau has launched "Caring Attitude", its commitment charter for Parisian tourism professionals. Objective: to commit to welcoming visitors around common values and in compliance with the health measures in force.
Discover more about our new customer path Caring Attitude
The European Commission has launched its website :
The site, in the form of an interactive map, aims to help travellers plan their journeys. It provides real-time, country-by-country access to information on borders, available means of transport, travel restrictions, current national health measures and a variety of practical information for travellers.
To avoid spreading the Covid-19 virus, it is recommended that a few basic, easy-to-apply protective measures be followed:
- maintain a social distance (avoid greeting people with a kiss or shaking hands)
- wash your hands frequently with soap or disinfect them with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- cough or sneeze into a paper handkerchief and throw it away after use (then wash or disinfect your hands afterwards) or into the crook of your elbow if you don’t have a tissue.
People who have travelled in risk areas are asked to remain vigilant about any eventual symptoms. It is advisable to check your temperature 2 times a day. It is necessary to self-quarantine if you have been in contact with someone who is already infected by the virus.
If you have a fever or feel feverish, have a cough or breathing difficulties:
- do not immediately go to the doctor’s or to the emergency department at the hospital; quickly contact the SAMU on 15 (French emergency medical services) indicating your recent journey or 112.
- You can contact the information line of the ministry on 0800 130 000 (free call).
Tradeshows and congresses
- Le Salon des Achats et de l'Environnement de Travail: postponed from 1 to 3 September
- Stratégies clients & E Marketing Paris: postponed from1 to 3 September
- Unique by Mode city: postponed from 4 to 7 September
- SFO - Congrès de la Société Française d'Ophtalmologie: postponed to 4 - 7 September
- Salon Pro Durable: postponed to 7 - 8 September
- Salon M.A.D.E: postponed from 8 to 9 September
- Materials & light: postponed from 8 to 9 September
- Propel: postponed from 14 - 15 september 2020
- Big Data Paris 2020: postponed to 14 - 15 September
- EUROCOAT: postponed to 15-17 september
- Salon analyse industrielle: postponed from 16-17 September
- Naturally: postponed to 18 to 21 September
- Sandwich Snack Show: postponed from 20 to 22 September
- Japan Food show: postponed from 20 to 22 September
- Parizza: postponed from 20 to 22 September
- Microwave & RF: postponed to 23 - 24 September
- Cloud Computing Expo: postponed to 23 - 24 September
- IOT world - MtoM – Embedded – Cloud – Datacenter: postponed to 23 - 24 September
- Salon des seniors: postponed to 23 - 26 September
- Congrès de l'esthétique: postponed to 3 - 5 October
- Franchise Expo: postponed to October 4 - 7
- Salon Infirmier: postponed from 7 to 9 October
- SantExpo: postponed to 7 - 9 October
- JNIL - Journées Nationale des Infirmiers Liberaux: postponed to 7 - 9 October
- Conférence Internationale sur la réduction du stress oxydant, la balance redox et les antioxydants: postponed to 8 - 9 October
- SIEC: postponed from 14 to 15 October
- Congrès Urgences: postponed to 15 - 17 October
- Salon du Running (Run Experience): postponed to 15 - 17 October
- SIAL: postponed to 18 - 22 October
- Le printemps des études: postponed to 23-23 october
- Art Shopping: postponed to 23 - 25 October
- Foire de Paris: postponed to 23 October to 1 Novembre
- Made in France: postponed to 6 - 8 November
- SPECIAL EDITION by Luxe Pack: postponed from 30 November to 1 December
- All for Content: postponed to 30 November to 2 December
- Blossom Premiere Vision: postponed from 9 to 10 December
- Taste of Paris: postponed from 10 to 13 December
- View: Postponed to January 2021
- Food Hotel Tech: postponed from 2 to 3 March 2021
- JEC Composite show: postponed from 9 to 11 March 2021
- Salon de la podologie: postponed from 12 to 13 March 2021
- Salon Body Fitness: postponed 12 to 14 March 2021
- Pharmagora:postponed from 13 to 14 March 2021
- Congress of French Hearing Aid Practitioners: postponed from 19 to 20 March 2021
- Gout de France: postponed to Spring 2021
- Secours Expo: postponed to 08 - 10 April 2021
- Francophone Congress of Allergology: postponed from 20 to 23 April 2021
- Révélations, la Biennale Internationale Métiers d'art et Création: postponed to june 2021
- Expat Forum: postponed to June 2021
- SIMMPA: postponed from 2 to 3 June 2021
- MakeUp in Paris: postponed from 17 to 18 June 2021
- Pastry Fair - Paris: postponed from 20 to 22 June 2021
- International Energy Economics Conference of IAEE 2020: postponed to 4 - 7 July 2021
- Japan expo: postponed from 15 to 18 July 2021
- CIGRE 2020: postponed from 21 to 25 August 2021
- Veggie world: postponed from 06 to 07 November 2021
- Spinexpo: postponed to Winter 2021
- Anticorrosion paint meetings: postponed to 2021 edition
- Eurosatory: postponed from 13 to 17 June 2022
Sources: CCI Paris Île-de-France/ OTCP