Stay up to date with all the current happenings on the Paris dining scene. Find the perfect new Paris restaurant to impress your guests. With all the exciting new trends on the restaurant scene, your search will turn up lots of interesting results!
Here is a list of upcoming restaurants in Paris to try out as soon as you can. Our list lets you narrow your search and find just the right place to make your next business meal a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
Browse our choice of innovative concepts and places with quirky decor: you’ll be sure to find a really offbeat high-end restaurant to host a memorable corporate evening event and make an impact on your guests. Many of these new and upcoming restaurants are unorthodox places with characterful decor, so you can give your event a unique twist.
Our list is regularly updated, so do come back and check it from time to time to keep abreast of new dining options in Paris, good deals in Paris and great new places to try out with friends and co-workers or invite your clients to.
Openings and renovations over the next few months
- Reopening after renovation of Grand Café Capucines, landmark since 1875 on the Grands Boulevards, open 24/7 (5 April 2019)
- Opening of Octopus, trendy brasserie and cocktail bar by Maison Rostang in La Défense (early April 2019)
- Opening of a 4,000-m² gourmet store dedicated to Italian gastronomy, Eataly, 35 Rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie in the Marais, with 7 counters, delicatessen, wines etc. (12 April 2019)
- Opening of a Brasserie Bocuse at the Hôtel du Louvre (April 2019)
- Opening of a new concept at La Gare in the 16th arrondissement with chef Gastón Acurio: world food and barbecue, and 300 seats indoor + 300 outdoor (mid-April 2019)
- Opening in a former train station of the Petite Ceinture railroad of Le Poinçon restaurant, located Porte d'Orléans (April 2019)
- Opening after renovation of gourmet restaurant Jules Verne on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, with Michelin-starred chef Frédéric Anton (mid-May 2019). In September 2019, launch of a gourmet breakast option, from 7:30am.
- Launching of a street food area at Saint-Lazare station with specialties from 10 countries (spring 2019 - 2022)
- Closing for renovation of Bofinger restaurant (2019)
- Closing for renovation of 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower before reopening with Michelin-starred chef Thierry Marx (1 September 2019 - 28 February 2020)
- Opening by Alain Ducasse group of a restaurant at Mututalité and a brasserie in Montparnasse station (2020)
- Full renovation of Café de la Paix facing the Opéra (2020)
- Opening of Food Society, 5,000-sq.mt. food court with 35 shops in the Ateliers Gaité near Montparnasse train station (2020)
- Opening of Table Square, food court dedicated to bistronomy in La Défense (2020)
- Opening of La Halle aux Grains, restaurant by Michelin-starred chef Michel Bras at the Bourse de Commerce - Collection Pinault-Paris (spring 2019)
- Opening of a tea room by Alain Ducasse and a restaurant by Jean-François Piège in the Hôtel de la Marine (date to be announced)
- Opening of a gourmet burger place by Michelin-starred chef Akrame inside Orly Airport (date to be announced)
- New name and new concept at the brasserie Chez Jenny (date to be announced)