Stay up to date with all the current happenings on the Paris dining scene. Find the perfect new Paris restaurant to impress your guests. With all the exciting new trends on the restaurant scene, your search will turn up lots of interesting results!
Here is a list of upcoming restaurants in Paris to try out as soon as you can. Our list lets you narrow your search and find just the right place to make your next business meal a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
Browse our choice of innovative concepts and places with quirky decor: you’ll be sure to find a really offbeat high-end restaurant to host a memorable corporate evening event and make an impact on your guests. Many of these new and upcoming restaurants are unorthodox places with characterful decor, so you can give your event a unique twist.
Our list is regularly updated, so do come back and check it from time to time to keep abreast of new dining options in Paris, good deals in Paris and great new places to try out with friends and co-workers or invite your clients to.
Openings and renovations over the next few months
- Closing for renovation of 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower before reopening with Michelin-starred chef Thierry Marx (1 September 2019 - Summer 2021)
- Closing of Chez Jenny brasserie at Place de la République (October 2019). In its place, opening of a 'bouillon' in Summer 2020, Bouillon Pigalle.
- Closing for renovation of Bofinger restaurant (early 2020)
- Closing for full renovation of Café de la Paix facing the Opéra (re opening 2021)
- Opening of a 300-seat restaurant & bar with a view Perchoir on the roof of the exhibition centre - hall 6 at Porte de Versailles, serving the products of the rooftop urban farm (June 2020)
- Opening by Alain Ducasse group of a restaurant at Mututalité and a brasserie in Montparnasse station (2021)
- Opening of La Halle aux Grains, restaurant by Michelin-starred chef Michel Bras at the Bourse de Commerce - Collection Pinault-Paris (23 January 2021)
- Opening of Food Society, 5,000-sq.mt. food court with 35 shops in the Ateliers Gaité near Montparnasse train station (September 2021)
- Opening of Table Square, food court of 4,000-sq.mt dedicated to bistronomy in La Défense (Summer 2020)
- Opening of Ernest, new restaurant located on the ground floor of the Samaritaine department store, by Chef Naoelle d'Hainault (2021)
- Opening of a gastronomic restaurant in the future Cheval Blanc hotel with 3* Michelin Chef Arnaud Donckele & pastry chef Maxime Frédéric (Summer 2021).
- Opening of three restaurants in the Hôtel de la Marine : a tea room by Alain Ducasse (Musiam) and a restaurant by Jean-François Piège with Moma Group (Spring 2021)
- Opening of a gourmet burger place by Michelin-starred chef Akrame inside Orly Airport (date to be announced)