Stay up to date with all the current happenings on the Paris dining scene. Find the perfect new Paris restaurant to impress your guests. With all the exciting new trends on the restaurant scene, your search will turn up lots of interesting results!
Here is a list of upcoming restaurants in Paris to try out as soon as you can. Our list lets you narrow your search and find just the right place to make your next business meal a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
Browse our choice of innovative concepts and places with quirky decor: you’ll be sure to find a really offbeat high-end restaurant to host a memorable corporate evening event and make an impact on your guests. Many of these new and upcoming restaurants are unorthodox places with characterful decor, so you can give your event a unique twist.
Our list is regularly updated, so do come back and check it from time to time to keep abreast of new dining options in Paris, good deals in Paris and great new places to try out with friends and co-workers or invite your clients to.
Openings and renovations over the next few months
- Opening of a Café Pouchkine at 16 Place de la Madeleine (November 30, 2017)
- Opening of Five Guys in Gare du Nord (late 2017)
- Opening of Girafe, restaurant at Cité de l'architecture. Roof-top to be managed by the restaurant (spring 2018)
- Opening of the Brasserie du Lutetia by the chef from Marseilles Gérald Passedat, in a setting designed by Jean-Michel Wilmotte (spring 2018)
- Opening of a 4,000-m² gourmet store dedicated to Italian gastronomy, Eataly, Rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie in the Marais (late 2018 - early 2019)
- Opening by Alain Ducasse group of a restaurant at Mututalité and a brasserie in Montparnasse station (2020)
- Opening of Table Square, food court dedicated to bistronomy in La Défense (2020)
- Temporary closing for renovation of Grand Café Capucines (two months in 2018 - dates to be announced)
- Temporary closing of Cristal Room Baccarat, extension and new decor by Jacques Grange, creation of a bar, all-day service, opening of the garden (dates to be announced)
- Opening of a food court in Rue du Bac: pastry by Pierre Hermé, bakery by Thierry Marx, restaurant Terroir Parisien by Yannick Alléno, butcher etc. (date to be announced)