Previously a wood factory in 1926 then a chocolate factory in 1944, our Parisian mansion offers a harmonious blend between modernity and old-time charm.
Each of our 80 rooms and suites are unique with their Boulle School furniture or their 8 green terraces with views over the rooftops of Paris.
Bathed in light, our CODAGE Spa invites you to unwind and relax with its 2 treatment cabins, its swimming pool, its sauna, hammam and gym.
Our authentic bar offers catering at any time of the day, a chocolate snack or even mixology lessons to master the Art of the Cocktail.
Easy to access by public transport, our Hotel also has private parking on request.
- Number of guest rooms : 80
- Reception/Welcome 24/24
Private individuals, Professionals
Cocktail, Conférence de presse, Dîner, Exposition artistique, Incentive / Team Building, Lancement de produit, Réunion / conférence / journée d'étude, Séminaire résidentiel, Show room, Soirée dansante, Tournage
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
- Fitness club
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Public car park nearby
- Patio or terrace
- Buffet breakfast
- Private swimming pool
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- With balcony, terrace
- Air conditioning in the accommodation
- Safe deposit box
- Extra bed on request
- King-size bedding
- Breakfast in room/apartment
- Room service
Voir la carte
Hotel Paris Bastille Boutet – MGallery
22-24 rue Faidherbe
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 40 24 65 00
Subway - Reuilly - Diderot
RER - Nation
SNCF - Gare de Lyon
Bus - 46, 56, 76, 86
Vélib station near to hotel
Car park/Parking - Public car park nearby
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Parking with adapted, reserved place(s)
- Entrance on the same level or with a sloping surface.
- Reception/cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception desk at the bottom.
- Adapted sanitary unit equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with a recessed hollowed-out lower part.
- Number of adapted rooms: 3
- Bathroom equipped with a walk-in shower with folding seat or mobile seat, a washbasin with a hollowed out lower part.
- Dining room with aisles > 1.40m, with adapted tables ((with legs not blocking the approach of a person in a wheelchair).
- Transparent glass doors/walls indicated by contrasting elements.
- No obstacles at face level in circulation.
- Staircase with continuous handrail.
- Staircase with tactile and visual contrast before the first step, with continuous handrail and with contrasting stair nosing.
- Lift with adapted control panel (raised keys and/or Braille).
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- Lift with visual and/or audio announcement with magnetic induction loop.
- Flashing light coupled to the fire alarm (where a deaf person (where a deaf person may be alone such as in a bedroom, bathroom, and WC).
- Staff trained/aware.
- Simple signage, easy to read and understand.
- Monitored entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk
Private-hire spaces accessible to persons with reduced mobility
Sustainable development approach
Strict management of waste, use of energy-saving light bulbs, water-saving equipment, choice for the guest to keep their bed linen, their dressing gown or their bath towel one day more instead of daily replacement. The saved budget is donated to plant trees.
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: Bastille
Museum in the same district: Bastille
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: Bastille
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: Bastille
Brasserie in the same district: Bastille
Hotel in the same order: 5 étoiles
Hotel in the same arrondissement: 11th arrondissement