Make our home your privileged address, close to your office and enjoy the attentive service of our teams.
2 Restaurants welcome you for your breakfasts, lunches and dinners:
- Established in 1899, the famous Fouquet's brasserie embodies the Parisian spirit and offers a menu by Chef Pierre Gagnaire in a cozy atmosphere.
- The Joy on the 1st floor of the hotel opens onto an interior garden and offers you a peaceful and discreet setting.
6 spaces for your private events:
- Small lounges, for your lunches and dinners in all confidentiality, from 2 to 12 people.
- Large salons for your seminars, conferences and receptions, all with natural lighting, welcoming up to 200 people.
- A Boardroom for your management committees.
- An event terrace overlooking the rooftops of Paris, for your cocktail parties of up to 100 guests.
From the business breakfast at 7.30 am, to gala receptions, meetings in private lounges, Fouquet's and its dedicated teams cover all your expectations.
- Number of guest rooms : 101
Professionals, Private individuals
Cocktail, Conférence de presse, Défilé de mode, Dîner, Exposition artistique, Incentive / Team Building, Lancement de produit, Réunion / conférence / journée d'étude, Séminaire résidentiel
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
- Fitness club
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Park or garden
- Private car park at the establishment
- Public car park nearby
- Patio or terrace
- Private swimming pool
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- With balcony, terrace
- Air conditioning in the accommodation
- Safe deposit box
- Extra bed on request
- Breakfast in room/apartment
- Room service
Voir la carte
Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet’s Paris
46 avenue George V
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 40 69 60 00
Subway - George V
RER - Charles de Gaulle - Étoile
Car park/Parking - Private car park at the establishment, Public car park nearby
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
Label(s) / Certification(s) of the establishment
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: Champs-Élysées
Museum in the same district: Champs-Élysées
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: Champs-Élysées
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: Champs-Élysées
Brasserie in the same district: Champs-Élysées
Hotel in the same order: 5 étoiles
Hotel in the same arrondissement: 8th arrondissement