Of the hotel's 184 stylishly-decorated rooms, 47 are suites. The banquet halls, including the the iconic Salon Cristal ballroom, have a total area of 700 m² and have been entirely renovated with modern equipment for all kinds of private and professional functions.
The Lutetia, an emminent Parisian luxury hotel, has started a new chapter in its rich history.
- Number of guest rooms : 184
- Reception/Welcome 24/24
Professionals, Private individuals
Cocktail, Conférence de presse, Dîner, Exposition artistique, Lancement de produit, Réunion / conférence / journée d'étude, Salon / exposition, Séminaire résidentiel, Show room, Soirée dansante, Tournage
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
- Fitness club
- Comfortable sitting/reading corner
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Public car park nearby
- Patio or terrace
- Buffet breakfast
- Private swimming pool
Other services at the establishmentThe Brasserie Lutetia is managed by the three Michelin starred chef Gérald Passédat.
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- With balcony, terrace
- Air conditioning in the accommodation
- Safe deposit box
- Extra bed on request
- King-size bedding
- Breakfast in room/apartment
- Room service
Voir la carte
45 boulevard Raspail
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 49 54 46 00
Subway - Sèvres - Babylone
RER - Luxembourg
SNCF - Gare Montparnasse
Bus - 68, 94, 39, 70
Velib’ 6025 Assas-Rennes / 6003 Saint Sulpice
Car park/Parking - Public car park nearby
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Reduced visibility: glass doors with contrasting designs, no head-level obstacles in the corridors, stairs with tactile and visual cues before the first step down and consistent hand rails, lift with adapted keypad (buttons with raised text or braille) and speakers to announce floor numbers, signs in large font at reasonable reading height.
- Reduced hearing: online booking and payment on the website, fire alarm accompanied by flashing lights.
- Mental disability: trainsed staff, easily-understandable and -readable signs with accompanying images, entrance monitored with CCTV and visible from the main reception.
Private-hire spaces accessible to persons with reduced mobility
Sustainable development approach
BREEAM is an independent environmental assessment method developed by the BRE (Building Research Establishment) with the aim to reduce the environmental impact of buildings across the world.
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: Musée d'Orsay - Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Museum in the same district: Musée d'Orsay - Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: Musée d'Orsay - Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: Musée d'Orsay - Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Brasserie in the same district: Musée d'Orsay - Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Hotel in the same order: 5 étoiles
Hotel in the same arrondissement: 6th arrondissement