- Number of guest rooms : 199
- Reception/Welcome 24/24
Professionals, Private individuals
Cocktail, Conférence de presse, Congrès avec exposition, Congrès sans exposition, Dîner, Incentive / Team Building, Lancement de produit, Réunion / conférence / journée d'étude, Salon / exposition, Séminaire résidentiel
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
- Fitness club
- Comfortable sitting/reading corner
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Patio or terrace
- Buffet breakfast
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- With balcony, terrace
- Air conditioning in the accommodation
- Safe deposit box
- Extra bed on request
- Breakfast in room/apartment
- Room service
Other amenities in the room6 rooms adapted for disabled guests.
Voir la carte
Novotel Paris Centre Gare Montparnasse
17 rue du Cotentin
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 53 91 23 75
Subway - Montparnasse - Bienvenüe
RER - Denfert-Rochereau
SNCF - Gare Montparnasse
Tram - Porte de Versailles
Bus - 39, 88, 91, 95
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Parking with adapted, reserved place(s)
- Entrance on the same level or with a sloping surface.
- Reception/cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception desk at the bottom.
- Bathroom equipped with a walk-in shower with folding seat or mobile seat, a washbasin with a hollowed out lower part, and a toilet with a side space and transfer bar
- Number of adapted rooms: 4
- Dining room with aisles > 1.40m, with adapted tables ((with legs not blocking the approach of a person in a wheelchair).
- Transparent glass doors/walls indicated by contrasting elements.
- No obstacles at face level in circulation (screens, wall lights, underside of stairs, etc.).
- Staircase with tactile and visual contrast before the first descending step, continuous handrail, contrasting stair nosing.
- Lift with adapted control panel (raised keys and/or Braille) and sound system with announced floor.
- Hearing impairment:
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- Reception/cash desk equipped with a magnetic induction loop.
- Lift with visual and/or audio announcement with magnetic induction loop.
- Flashing light coupled to the fire alarm (where a deaf person (where a deaf person may be alone such as in a bedroom, bathroom, and WC).
- Staff trained/aware.
- Simple signage, easy to understand.
- Monitored entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk
Private-hire spaces accessible to persons with reduced mobility
Sustainable development approach
As part of the AccorHotels's sustainable development program, Planet 21, Novotel is committed to saving the planet! To meet the major societal and environmental challenges, AccorHotels has chosen to work towards a world-renowned environmental certification, ISO 14001. With the Planet 21 program, Accorhotels has set ambitious goals for 2020 based on 4 strategic priorities: Working with employees, including customers in our work, innovating with partners and working with local communities on key issues such as food and our buildings.
Label(s) / Certification(s) of the establishment
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: Montparnasse - Alésia
Museum in the same district: Montparnasse - Alésia
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: Montparnasse - Alésia
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: Montparnasse - Alésia
Brasserie in the same district: Montparnasse - Alésia
Hotel in the same order: 4 étoiles
Hotel in the same arrondissement: 15th arrondissement