Welcoming you with its immense atirum bathed in light, the Mercure Paris Porte de Versailles Expo, was fully renovated in August 2020 to fit the World's Fair theme. It is ideal for your stay in Paris.
A stone's throw from the porte de Versailles exhibition center, the location of the 4-star Mercure Paris Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre means that you can reach the main Hall in just a few minutes. You will also enjoy the proximity of our hotel to public transportation to access the heart of the Paris business district. Relax in one of our comfortable rooms or at the bar-restaurant surrounded by our exotic plants.
- Number of guest rooms : 388
- Reception/Welcome 24/24
Professionals, Private individuals
Cocktail, Conférence de presse, Congrès sans exposition, Défilé de mode, Dîner
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Private car park at the establishment
- Private car park (paying)
- Public car park nearby
- Buffet breakfast
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- Air conditioning in the accommodation
- Safe deposit box
- Extra bed on request
- Breakfast in room/apartment
- Room service
Other amenities in the roomIn suites and 'Privilège' bedrooms: Nespresso coffee machine, minibar, smartphone/tablet docking station, robe and slippers, welcome products, memory foam pillows and matress toppers.
Voir la carte
Mercure Paris Porte de Versailles Expo
36-38 rue du Moulin
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 46 48 55 12
Subway - Porte de Versailles
RER - Cité Universitaire
SNCF - Gare Montparnasse
Tram - Georges Brassens
Bus - 89
Car park/Parking - Private car park at the establishment, Public car park nearby
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Visually impaired: transparent glass doors and walls are indicated with contrasting elements, no eye-level obstacles along pathways, lifts with adapted control panel.
- Hearing impaired: booking and/or payment can be made online, reception equipped with induction hearing loop.
- Mentally disabled:easy to understand signage, coupled with pictograms, monitored entrance, visible from reception.
Sustainable development approach
Programme Planet 21 This programme consists of 7 pillars (Health, Nature, Carbon, Innovation, Local, Employment, Dialogue) and 21 commitments respected in 90 countries such as reducing water usage, expanding waste recycling, reducing CO2 emissions and increasing the use of renewable energy.
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: Porte de Versailles - Commerce
Museum in the same district: Porte de Versailles - Commerce
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: Porte de Versailles - Commerce
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: Porte de Versailles - Commerce
Brasserie in the same district: Porte de Versailles - Commerce
Hotel in the same order: 4 étoiles