Discover our "Green" hotel with breath-taking views of the2.5 hectare park, our eco-responsible actions and philosophy.
Possibility to organize any type of event for up to 300 people. The "Yes I can!" spirit of our teams :here everything is possible...even to to privatize the hotel. Many activities can be organized within and around the hotel.
- Number of guest rooms : 250
- Reception/Welcome 24/24
Private individuals, Professionals
Cocktail, Conférence de presse, Défilé de mode, Dîner, Incentive / Team Building, Lancement de produit, Réunion / conférence / journée d'étude, Salon / exposition, Séminaire résidentiel, Soirée dansante
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Air conditioning
- Fitness club
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Park or garden
- Private car park for coaches
- Patio or terrace
- Buffet breakfast
- Private swimming pool
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- Air conditioning in the accommodation
- Safe deposit box
- Extra bed on request
- King-size bedding
Other amenities in the roomIron and ironing board, welcome tray, desk, dressing gown and slippers (business class and above)
Voir la carte
Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallée
Allée de la Mare Houleuse
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 60 43 64 00
RER - Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy
SNCF - Marne-la-Valée - Chessy - TGV
Bus - 34
Car - 267 parking spaces (paying car park) Free shuttle between Marne la Vallée Chessy train station and the hotel.
Car park/Parking - Private car park for coaches
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Parking with adapted space(s) reserved.
- Entrance on the same level or with a sloping plane.
- Reception/cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception bank at the bottom.
- Adapted collective sanitary unit equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- 5 adapted bedrooms.
- Bathroom equipped with a shower on the same level (with folding seat or mobile seat) and a WC with side space and transfer bar.
- Catering room with aisles over 1.40 m wide and with adapted tables (70 cm height under table and feet that do not block the approach of a person in a wheelchair).
- Transparent glass doors/ walls indicated by contrasting elements
- Absence of obstacles to the face in circulation (TV, wall lights, roof undersides, etc.)
- Stairs with tactile and visual contrast before the first descending step, continuous handrail, and contrasting stair nosing.
- Lift with adapted control panel (raised and/or Braille keys) and sound-proofed cabin with announced floor.
- Large-print information displayed at a reasonable height (menus, instructions, etc.).
- Reservation and/or payment possible on the website.
- Reception/cash desk equipped with a magnetic induction loop.
- Staff trained/aware.
- Signage legible, simple to understand, and associated with pictograms.
Private-hire spaces accessible to persons with reduced mobility
Sustainable development approach
Since 2011 our hotel has been labelled and meets some one hundred criteria related to sustainable development. Good energy management SAFE HOTELS Certification Redduction of carbon footprint Dehydration of bio-waste 10 kg of honey produced per year Recycled footbath water for flushing toilets
Label(s) / Certification(s) of the establishment
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: 77 - Seine-et-Marne
Museum in the same district: 77 - Seine-et-Marne
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: 77 - Seine-et-Marne
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: 77 - Seine-et-Marne
Brasserie in the same district: 77 - Seine-et-Marne
Hotel in the same order: 4 étoiles