The Evergreen Laurel Hotel is situated at the gateway to Paris, in the new business district of Levallois-Perret, on a quiet and green square.
It is 50 metres from the Pont de Levallois Bécon metro station (line 3, exit ‘Place du Maréchal Juin’).
15 minutes from the Opera district and 20 minutes from the Champs Elysées.
Iti is close to the Palais des Congrès and the La Défense business district.
A private car park with 110 spaces is available for hotel guests.
You will be able to enjoy refined French or Asian cuisine in our Oravi Restaurant (welcomes up to 100). Our fitness centre is exclusively reserved for hotel guests. After a strenuous workout, you can recharge your batteries in the sauna and relaxation room. You can also enjoy time out relaxing on our terraced garden on the first floor.
- Number of guest rooms : 338
- Reception/Welcome 24/24
Professionals, Private individuals
Cocktail, Conférence de presse, Défilé de mode, Dîner, Incentive / Team Building, Lancement de produit, Réunion / conférence / journée d'étude, Salon / exposition, Séminaire résidentiel, Show room
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Air conditioning
- Fitness club
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Private car park (paying)
- Public car park nearby
- Patio or terrace
- Buffet breakfast
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- Air conditioning in the accommodation
- Safe deposit box
- Extra bed on request
- King-size bedding
- Breakfast in room/apartment
- Room service
Voir la carte
Evergreen Laurel Hotel
8 place Georges Pompidou
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 47 58 88 99
Subway - Pont de Levallois - Bécon
SNCF - Clichy - Levallois
Bus - 53, 94, 255
Car park/Parking - Public car park nearby
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Hotel car park: 4 parking spaces reserved for disabled guests.
- Entrance on the same level or with a sloping plane.
- Reception/cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception desk at the bottom.
- Sanitary facilities on the ground floor: grab bar positioned at an angle, transfer to the left.
- Several categories of adapted rooms: Standard, Deluxe and Junior Suite.
- All the rooms and suites are equipped with showers on the same level (transfer to the right in the bathroom, grab bar positioned at an angle), except for the Junior Suite where there are both.
- American buffet breakfast.
- Catering room with aisles > 1.40m with adapted tables (70 cm height under table and legs that do not block the approach of a person in a wheelchair).
- A wheelchair on loan is available on request in the luggage area.
- Reception/information counter equipped with a hearing aid system with magnetic loop.
- Booking / contact by SMS and/or email.
- Luminous flash coupled with the audible fire alarm (where a deaf person can be left alone as in a room, bathroom and WC).
- Furniture / switches / accessories in contrasting colours.
- Telephone with large keys and large contrasting characters.
- Doors/transparent glass panes with contrasting elements.
- Absence of obstacles to the face in traffic (TV, wall lights, underside of roof, etc.).
- Stairs with tactile and visual contrast before the first descending step, continuous handrail and contrasting stair nosing.
- Lift with adapted control panel (raised and/or Braille keys).
- Large-print information displayed at a reasonable height (menus, instructions, etc.).
- Simplified adapted documentation (illustration through pictures, photos, drawings).
- Staff trained/aware.
- Simple signage, easy to understand 1 Readable, 1 Associated with pictograms.
- Monitored entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk
More details on accessibility
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: 92 - Hauts-de-Seine
Museum in the same district: 92 - Hauts-de-Seine
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: 92 - Hauts-de-Seine
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: 92 - Hauts-de-Seine
Brasserie in the same district: 92 - Hauts-de-Seine
Hotel in the same order: 4 étoiles