- Number of guest rooms : 283
- Reception/Welcome 24/24
Professionals, Private individuals
Cocktail, Conférence de presse, Dîner, Incentive / Team Building, Réunion / conférence / journée d'étude, Salon / exposition, Séminaire résidentiel, Show room
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Public car park nearby
- Buffet breakfast
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- Air conditioning in the accommodation
- Extra bed on request
Voir la carte
Ibis Paris Porte d'Italie
13 rue du Val-de-Marne
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 49 69 94 94
Subway - Porte d'Italie
RER - Gentilly
Tram - Stade Charléty
Bus - Bus 21
Tramway 3 : Stade Charlety
Car park/Parking - Public car park nearby
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Car park with reserved adapted space(s).
- Entrance on the same level or with an inclined plane.
- Reception/cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception bank at the bottom.
- Adapted common sanitary facilities equipped with a transfer bar and a wash basin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Number of suitable rooms: 7
- Bathroom equipped with a shower on the same level (with folding seat or mobile seat).
- WC with lateral space and transfer bar.
- Catering room with aisles over 1.40 m wide and with adapted tables allowing a wheelchair user access.
- Transparent glass doors/walls indicated by contrasting elements.
- Absence of obstacles to the face when circulating
- Stairs with tactile and visual contrast before the first descending step.
- Lift with sound-proofed cabin with announced floor.
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- Lift with visual and/or sound announcement with magnetic induction loop.
- Luminous flash coupled with audible fire alarm.
- Signage that is easy to understand.
- Supervised entrance door, visible from the reception/cash desk.
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For mental disability
Private-hire spaces accessible to persons with reduced mobility
Sustainable development approach
Quality France. This hotel participates in Acting Here Planet 21 and therefore acts for positive hospitality.
Label(s) / Certification(s) of the establishment
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: 94 - Val-de-Marne
Museum in the same district: 94 - Val-de-Marne
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: 94 - Val-de-Marne
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: 94 - Val-de-Marne
Brasserie in the same district: 94 - Val-de-Marne
Hotel in the same order: 3 étoiles