- Number of guest rooms : 170
- Reception/Welcome 24/24
Private individuals, Professionals
Cocktail, Conférence de presse, Congrès sans exposition, Défilé de mode, Dîner, Exposition artistique, Incentive / Team Building, Lancement de produit, Réunion / conférence / journée d'étude, Salon / exposition, Séminaire résidentiel, Show room, Soirée dansante, Tournage
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Patio or terrace
- Buffet breakfast
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- With balcony, terrace
- Air conditioning in the accommodation
- Safe deposit box
- Extra bed on request
Voir la carte
Mama Shelter Paris East
109 rue de Bagnolet
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 43 48 48 48
Subway - Gambetta
RER - Nation
SNCF - Gare du Nord
Tram - Porte de Bagnolet
Bus - 26, 64, 66, 69, 76
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Parking with adapted space(s) reserved.
- Entrance on the same level or with a sloping plane.
- Reception/cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception bank at the bottom.
- Number of adapted rooms: 4 (on different floors)
- Bathroom equipped with a shower on the same level (with a folding seat or mobile seat), a washbasin with a recessed lower part, and a WC with side space and transfer bar.
- Catering room with aisles > 1.40m, with adapted tables (70 cm height under table and legs that do not block the approach of a person in a wheelchair).
- Transparent glass doors/ walls indicated by contrasting elements.
- Absence of obstacles to the face in traffic (TV, wall lights, roof undersides, etc.).
- Stairs with tactile and visual contrast before the first descending step, continuous handrail, and contrasting stair nosing.
- Lift with adapted control keyboard (raised and/or Braille keys).
- Reservation and/or payment possible on the website.
- Lift with visual and/or sound announcement with magnetic induction loop.
- Luminous flash coupled with the audible fire alarm (where a deaf person may be alone as a room, bathroom and WC).
- Monitored entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk.
Private-hire spaces accessible to persons with reduced mobility
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: Père-Lachaise - Ménilmontant
Museum in the same district: Père-Lachaise - Ménilmontant
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: Père-Lachaise - Ménilmontant
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: Père-Lachaise - Ménilmontant
Brasserie in the same district: Père-Lachaise - Ménilmontant
Hotel in the same arrondissement: 20th arrondissement