Benefit from top-of-the-range "turnkey" services (personalized welcome, first-class "prestige" seats, support for the organization of your reception, etc.).
- Arts et traditions populaires
- Instruments et objets d'art
- Objets d'art
- Spectacle vivant
Epoque des collections
- Baroque (XVIe - XVIIe)
- Néoclassicisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Romantisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Car park/Parking
- Coach park
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsMusée de la Musique: free in French.
Educational activitiesFamily-friendly activities at the weekends, in the temporary exhibitions or related to the concerts.
RestaurantCafé des Concerts
Coach parkBooking required, subject to availability
Number of meeting rooms:7
Voir la carte
Philharmonie de Paris
221 avenue Jean Jaurès
Subway - Porte de Pantin
Tram - Porte de Pantin - Parc de la Villette
Bus - 75, 151
Tramway T3b station 'Porte de Pantin'
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Visual disability: tactile maps, information with raised text, audio description.
- Hearing disability: magnetic loop, lip reading, audio guide.
- Mental disability: workshops, talks.
20% discount for disabled individuals, 30% for a group. To find out more: www.philharmoniedeparis.fr - email: email@example.com or telephone +33 (0) 1 44 84 46 13.