Adjoining the Great Hall, this Folly is composed of a room with large circular windows, a work area and / or meeting upstairs and a terrace with breathtaking views of the park. The building opens on a forecourt extended by the biggest lawn of Paris, the meadow of the Triangle, with its 20,400 m².
Number of meeting rooms:2
Voir la carte
Folie des Fêtes
211 avenue Jean Jaurès
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 40 03 75 75
Subway - Porte de Pantin
SNCF - Gare du Nord
Tram - Ella Fitzgerald - Grands Moulins de Pantin
Bus - 75-151 139-150-152 -T3b
Sustainable development approach
Label Oasis Nature (Humanity and Biodiversity) Label Eve (Ecocert)
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Reduced rates for the accompanying person
- Hearing impairment: Reception has an agent with LSF (French Sign Language) and a magnetic hearing loop.
- Inellectual disability: trained staff, easy-to-understand signage with pictograms.
More information at: https://lavillette.com/villette/informations-pratiques/politique-daccessibilite-villette/
Contact : + 33 (0)1 40 03 75 17