This Folly has a room on the ground floor and a terrace upstairs giving the largest lawn in Paris, la prairie du Triangle, overlooking the Philharmonic.
Number of meeting rooms:1
Voir la carte
211 avenue Jean Jaurès
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 40 03 75 75
Subway - Porte de Pantin
SNCF - Gare du Nord
Tram - Ella Fitzgerald - Grands Moulins de Pantin
Bus - 75-151 139-150-152 -T3b
Sustainable development approach
Label Oasis Nature (Humanity and Biodoversity) Label Eve (Ecocert)
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Reduced rates for the accompanying person
- Visual impairment: tactile 3D model at reception, documents available in large print or Braille. Open air cinema with audio description or subtitles for some films.
- Hearing impairment: Reception has an agent with LSF (French Sign Language) and a magnetic hearing loop.
- Inellectual disability: trained staff, easy-to-understand signage with pictograms.
More information at: https://lavillette.com/villette/informations-pratiques/politique-daccessibilite-villette/
Contact : + 33 (0)1 40 03 75 17