- the Chateau and the Park are open every day except Tuesday, the exhibitions " Raphael in Chantilly. The Teacher and his pupils" and "Fable and Bibliophilia" are accessible and extended until August 30th. The Great Stables and the Living Horse Museum will be open to visitors again from Saturday 13 June 2020, Saturdays and Sundays only.
- The tour route has been redesigned with a one-way flow to guarantee your comfort and safety and to avoid any crossover between visitors. The private apartments of the Duke and Duchess of Aumale, the chapel and the gems cabinet are not accessible.
- The new tour of the Chateau does not allow us to guarantee easy access for PRMs (people with reduced mobility).
- Objets d'art
- Spectacle vivant
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Car park/Parking
- Coach park
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsMusée Condé (Chateau)
Educational activitiesEquestrian activities for children aged 3 and over, see website
Combined ticketsThe Domaine pass gives access to the park, the Great Stables and the Musée du Cheval.
RestaurantLa Capitainerie is in the Chateau, the Hameau restaurant is in the gardens and the Les Ecuries cafe in the Grandes Ecuries.
Coach parkPaid parking: €5
Number of meeting rooms:46
Voir la carte
Château de Chantilly
7 rue du Connétable
RER - Chantilly - Gouvieux
By car, from Paris: A1, Chantilly exit. By public transport, from Paris: TER (25 minutes from Gare du Nord): Chantilly-Gouvieux stop or RER D to Chantilly-Gouvieux stop. From Chantilly station to the estate: 5 minutes by taxi (approximately €8) or a 20-minute walk.
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Reduced rates for the accompanying person
-Physical disability: reserved parking spaces close to the chateau, the large princely apartments and the shop are at ground level, adapted toilets at the right of the chateau entrance.
-Audio impairment: ticket office equipped with hearing loop for the hard of hearing
-All disabilities: visits or activities can be adapted to your needs (only in reserved time slots lasting 60 to 90 minutes).
-Physical disability: gardens mostly accessible to visitors in wheelchairs but with help (pavement can sometimes be loose or bumpy), the small train can seat those in wheelchairs in the end carriage.
-Visual impairment: audio commentary in the train to discover the gardens.
Stables / Musée du Cheval
-Physical disability: reserved parking spaces near the stables, stables and museum all accessible at ground-level, floor is paved cobbles, adapted toilets with automatic taps, 12 reserved places for visitors in wheelchairs in the dome of the stables (where the horse shows take place), on request.
-Audio impairment: disabled toilets equipped with light and sound signal for fire alarm.