Rendered more breathtaking still by transparent facades, a 6.2-meter ceiling state-of-the-art equipment, a modular stage and contemporary décor, the Gustave Eiffel Room has the flexibility for organizing so many BtoB events as diners, cocktails, conferences, exhibitions or concerts.
- Art monumental
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Visitor tools
- Free Wifi
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsVisitor guides available at the Tower's landing stages, on display stands; Mobile tour guide; Price list flyers; Tom & Elia booklet for children
Educational activitiesTom & Elia, the two little mascots of the children's trail, can be found on the pages of a booklet that is given to young visitors for them to (re)discover the history of the Tower through games and riddles.
RestaurantJules Verne, starred restaurant, on the 2nd floor; Madame Brasserie on the 1st floor; Sales outlets on the forecourt, on the 1st and 2nd floors Champagne bar on the 3rd floor https://www.toureiffel.paris/fr/restaurants-boutiques
Number of meeting rooms:1
Voir la carte
La tour Eiffel
5 avenue Anatole France - Champ de Mars
Subway - Bir-Hakeim
RER - Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel
Bus - 30, 42, 69, 72, 82, 86
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Priority admission
- Access to the 1st and 2nd floors by lift. For safety reasons, the top of the Eiffel Tower is not accessible to those in wheelchairs.
- Reception/cash desk with a low, recessed reception desk at the bottom.
- Adapted collective sanitary facilities equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with a recessed lower part..
- Hearing disability: the tills are fitted with hearing loops
- Booking/payment possible online on the website
- Trained/aware staff.
- Legible, easy-to-understand signage, combined with pictograms.