- Second empire
- Arts décoratifs
- Arts de l'Islam
- Arts graphiques
- Objets d'art
Epoque des collections
- Renaissance (XVe - XVIe)
- Maniérisme (XVIe)
- Baroque (XVIe - XVIIe)
- Néoclassicisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Romantisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Réalisme (XIXe)
- Impressionnisme (XIXe)
- Symbolisme (XIXe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Coach park
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsFree App "My visit to the Louvre" - "Multimedia guide: Featuring a selection of works and a choice of tours in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and French sign language. They are available for hire from the Denon, Sully and Richelieu: €5, Under 18s €3
Educational activitiesThe museum offers children aged 4 years and over (drawing, painting) workshops, stories and tours with a guide who helps them discover the collections in an active way.
RestaurantLe Grand Louvre
Coach parkCarrousel du Louvre.
Number of meeting rooms:4
Voir la carte
Musée du Louvre
Pyramide du Louvre
Subway - Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre
RER - Châtelet - Les Halles
Bus - 21, 24, 27, 39, 48, 68, 69, 72, 76, 81, 95
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Priority admission
- Physically disabled: Adapted parking spaces in the 2 nearby car parks (accessible routes), map of accessible and adapted areas, video guide for inaccessible areas, wheelchairs and folding chairs available to loan.
- Sight impaired: Touch tours, descriptive tours, information in Braille, audio guides. The Touch Gallery is designed for the blind and sight impaired. It allows all visitors to share a touch perception experience. You will discover 18 moulds of Antiquity art work from the 19th century, giving you an idea of the different ways childhood was represented over the centuries.
- For the hearing impaired: Tours in French sign language, lip reading or cued speech.
- For the mentally disabled: Adapted tours and activities.
For more information about adapted activities in the Louvre as well as an accessibility guide, visit http://www.louvre.fr/accessibilite.
Contact for disabled visitors: Tel: +33 (0)1 40 20 59 90 - Fax: +33 (0)1 40 20 68 13 email@example.com
More details on accessibility
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability
- For physical disability