- XIXè siècle
- Objets d'art
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Visitor tools
Visitor toolsAudio guides for collections available in French, English and Spanish for €5.
Educational activitiesChildren and families: discovery tours, workshops, storytelling. For disabled visitors: guided tours using sign language or lip reading and touch tours. Teachers: training and documentation. Programmes and bookings on +33 (0)1 53 43 40 36 (10am to 12 noon and 2pm to 4pm).
Number of meeting rooms:3
Voir la carte
Petit Palais - Musée des Beaux Arts de la ville de Paris
Avenue Winston Churchill
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 53 43 40 00
Subway - Champs-Élysées - Clemenceau
RER - Invalides
Bus - 28, 42, 72, 73, 83, 93
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Visually impaired: Touch tours and workshops.
- Hearing impaired: Tours in French Sign Language and lip reading.
- Mentally disabled: Tours, stories and workshops.
- Free for disabled people and an accompanying person upon presentation of proof.
- Find all the information about adapted events on www.arianeinfo.org.