The Cité has a great diversity of spaces onsite: galleries of permanent and temporary exhibitions, reception halls, meeting rooms and a library. These premises are available to host a huge variety of events: cocktail parties, dinners, conferences, fashion shows … On the last floor, the terrace of the Salon d'About is an exceptional location to enjoy one of the most beautiful views over Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
The Parvis des Droits de l’homme and its terraces are also managed by the Cité de l’aAchitecture, and can also host photo shoots and filming.
- Neo classique
- Art monumental
- Décors intérieurs
- Manipulations interactives
- Salles de réception
- Salons privés
Epoque des collections
- Moyen Age (Ve - XVe)
- Roman (Xe - XIIe)
- Gothique (XIIe - XVe)
- Renaissance (XVe - XVIe)
- Néoclassicisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Mouvement (XXe)
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Visitor tools
- Free Wifi
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsMobile app with audioguide in French and English for 5€.
RestaurantRestaurant Girafe: with Eiffel Tower view - Phone number +33 (0) 1 40 61 70 61 - email@example.com
Coach parkDrop-off point for coaches on Place du Trocadéro.
Number of meeting rooms:3
Voir la carte
Cité de l’architecture & du patrimoine
Palais de Chaillot - 1 place du Trocadéro et du 11 novembre
Subway - Trocadéro
RER - Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel
Bus - 22, 30, 32, 63, 82
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Establishment accessible to wheelchair users.
- Reserved space in the auditorium.
- Reception/cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception bank at the bottom.
- Adapted toilet facilities equipped with a transfer bar and a wash basin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Staircase with compensation system provided (lift, elevator, inclined plane).
- Manipulable devices in permanent collections.
- Tactile and descriptive group visits offered on request and for individuals once every three months.
- Adapted documentation.
- Stairs with tactile and visual contrasts before the first descending steps, with continuous handrails, with contrasting stair nosing.
- transparent glass doors /walls with contrasting elements.
- Possibility of booking and contact by email.
- Audio phones with magnetic loops.
- Guided tour in French Sign Language.
- Light flashes coupled with audible fire alarm.
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- In the permanent collections, contextualization of the works presented on an illustrated card.
- Group workshops, based on observation, discussion and a sensitive approach to the collections provided on request.
- Staff trained/briefed,
- Entrance door with surveillance, visible from reception/cash desk.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 (0) 1 58 51 52 00