Founded in the 9th century by Charles II the Bald, it crosses all of France's history. In the factory at 11 quai de Conti, gold and silver coins are still produced today.
To help the public discover this rich heritage, the Monnaie de Paris has embarked on an ambitious opening of its Parisian site: the 11 Conti.
The whole site of the Monnaie de Paris is now accessible, 1.2 hectares in the 6th arrondissement of Paris, offering a new approach to heritage through:
• A new cultural offer to discover the art workshops, as well as the hitherto invisible treasures of the collections of the Monnaie de Paris. This permanent experience has echoed temporary exhibitions and prestigious events.
• A new commercial offer highlighting artistic productions and craftsmanship
• An architectural offer with its palace and its 18th century factory
• A gastronomic offer made up of two spaces run by Guy Savoy.
The Monnaie de Paris is pleased to welcome personalized events.
However, the reservation of the 18th century salons depends on the contemporary art exhibitions held from October to January.
Epoque des collections
- Rome antique (VIIe av JC au Ve ap JC)
- Paléochrétien (Ier - IVe)
- Byzance (IVe - XVe)
- Moyen Age (Ve - XVe)
- Roman (Xe - XIIe)
- Baroque (XVIe - XVIIe)
- Rococo (XVIIIe)
- Néoclassicisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Romantisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Réalisme (XIXe)
- Impressionnisme (XIXe)
- Symbolisme (XIXe)
- Fauvisme (XXe)
- Cubisme (XXe)
- Modernisme (XXe)
- Expressionisme (XXe)
- Futurisme (XXe)
- Dadaisme (XXe)
- Surréalisme (XXe)
- L'abstraction (XXe)
- Mouvement (XXe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
Educational activitiesDiscover all events online
RestaurantGastronomic restaurant by Michelin-starred chef Guy Savoy Café Frappé by Bloom
Number of meeting rooms:6
Number of private rooms:11
Voir la carte
Monnaie de Paris - 11 Conti
11 quai de Conti
Subway - Pont Neuf
RER - Châtelet - Les Halles
Bus - 24, 27, 58, 70
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person