For your private events, you can rent our spaces: the hôtel Biron, the sculptures garden, the Café du musée Rodin and the auditorium.
Every day of the week from 7pm, all day Monday and Tuesday morning (8am-10am), we welcome your event from 2 to 1,500 guests for visits, cocktail receptions, dinners and any other event.
Epoque des collections
- Réalisme (XIXe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsAudio guide €6 (French, English, Spanish, Chinese, German, Portuguese).
Combined ticketsMusée Rodin + Musée d’Orsay: 21€ ; Musée Rodin + Musée Picasso Paris: 21€ (available during the Picasso-Rodin exhibition).
RestaurantRestaurant l'Augustine located in the sculpture garden.
Number of meeting rooms:2
Voir la carte
Musée Rodin Paris
77 rue de Varenne
Subway - Varenne
RER - Invalides
Bus - 69, 82, 92
Vélib : 9 boulevard des Invalides
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Priority admission
- Visitors with sight impairments: A personalized welcome service is available at the cloakroom. A visitor services assistant will give you gloves and a list of works that can be explored by touch. The assistant will accompany you in the museum’s permanent collections. This service is offered subject to staff availability.
- Visitors with hearing impairments: the ticket desk, cloakroom, gift shop and audio guide counter are equipped with induction loops.
Audio guides can be fitted with induction loops on request.
To find out more about visits adapted to each type of disability:
Accessibility contact: Eva Bouillo | +33 (0)1 44 18 61 85 | email@example.com
More details on accessibility
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability