The ground floor of the Hôtel Demarne, as well as its tearoom the Café Renoir, are available for your business events, both in the evening and for seminars during the day, with breakfast, a light lunch or cocktails upon arrival.
Your guests can have access to the entire venue, or can meet in a particular space if preferred. The Valadon-Utrillo Atelier-Apartment, recreated as it was in 1910, can also be made available upon reservation.
- Neo classique
- Arts graphiques
- Lettres autographes
- Objets d'art
- Salles de réception
Epoque des collections
- Néoclassicisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Romantisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Réalisme (XIXe)
- Impressionnisme (XIXe)
- Symbolisme (XIXe)
- Modernisme (XXe)
- Expressionisme (XXe)
- L'abstraction (XXe)
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Gift shop
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsFrench, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Japanese.
RestaurantThe Café Renoir is open 12pm to 6pm every day from May to September, and from 12pm to 7pm Wednesday to Sunday from October to April.
Number of meeting rooms:1
Renoir Gardens, 2,000 m² space on several levels
Voir la carte
Musée de Montmartre - Jardins Renoir
12 rue Cortot
Subway - Lamarck - Caulaincourt
RER - Gare du Nord - Magenta
Bus - 80
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Visual impairment: No obstales at head height in the corridors, stairs with handrail and contrasting edges.
- Intellectual disability: monitored entryway, visible from welcome desk