Due to the closure of the Piazza (main entrance), since August 27, 2019 entry to the Centre Pompidou is via Rue Beaubourg, on the Rue Saint-Merri side, until the work is finished, but the escalators will continue to operate.
Further informations about the work: https://www.centrepompidou.fr/en/The-Centre-Pompidou/Keep-track-of-the-work
- Arts graphiques
- Spectacle vivant
Epoque des collections
- Fauvisme (XXe)
- Cubisme (XXe)
- Modernisme (XXe)
- Expressionisme (XXe)
- Futurisme (XXe)
- Dadaisme (XXe)
- Surréalisme (XXe)
- L'abstraction (XXe)
- Mouvement (XXe)
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Car park/Parking
- Coach park
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Educational activitiesTours, talks and workshops for 6-12 yr olds. For more information, call: +33 (0)1 44 78 49 13.
Coach parkPompidou car park: entrance Rue des Halles via underground tunnel. Maximum height: 3.6m.
Number of meeting rooms:4
Number of private rooms:4
Voir la carte
Place Georges Pompidou
Subway - Rambuteau
RER - Châtelet - Les Halles
Bus - 21, 29, 38, 58, 69, 70, 72, 74, 75, 76, 85, 96
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
Free entry for disabled visitors and their accompanying person, excluding the cinema and shows (reduced price applicable).
- Physical disability: entry via the corner of Rue Saint-Merri and Rue du Renard to avoid the access slope at the main entrance, all of the floors are accessible by elevator. Loan of wheelchairs available upon presentation of an identity card.
- Visual impairment: 'Ecouter voir' audio description tours
- Hearing impairment: magnetic loop option at the ticket office, cinema, tours in French Sign Language or for easy lip reading, audio guides with magnetic loop option.
- Mental disability: Workshops for group visits supervised by staff trained in neuro-pedagogy.
Accessibility for the blind, partially-sighted, mentally disabled and mentally ill: + 33 (0)1 44 78 12 33 / email@example.com
Deaf or hard-of-hearing: SMS + 33 (0)6 17 48 45 50 / firstname.lastname@example.org
More details on accessibility
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability
- For physical disability