You and your guests can discover collections from ancient history to contemporary history, and experience the ingenuity of man and the adventurous spirit of pioneers of the industrial era and their successors.
Whether it's for a meeting, conference or cocktail or dinner party, the spaces at the Musée des Arts et Métiers are perfect for work events, relaxation and sharing moments with friends.
Depending on your business activity or the particular requirements of your company, your event can be accompanied by a tour of the collections and temporary exhibitions.
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Car park/Parking
- Visitor tools
Visitor toolsAudio guides available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese (€5). Three itineraries are offered to adults and teenagers as well as one for children aged 7-12.
Educational activitiesEducational activities. Workshops for children aged 4 years and over: with the family, individually or for birthdays. Family visits (children from 6 to 12yrs) every Sunday at 11am: themed or general itineraries. Bookings on +33 (0) 1 53 01 82 75 Presence of educational guides.
Number of meeting rooms:5
Voir la carte
Musée des Arts et Métiers
60 rue Réaumur
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 53 01 82 63
Subway - Arts et Métiers
Bus - 20, 38, 39
Velib', station n°3011 at 55 rue de Turbigo, n°3005 at 7 rue Sainte-Elisabeth.
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Hearing impaired: activities in French Sign Language for individuals (reservation required at least one week in advance), for groups ( reservations required at least two weeks in advance), and lip-reading tours (reservation required at least one month in advance).
- Mentally disabled: adapted tours (reservations required at least one month in advance), non-guided tours for children with booklet provided to assist with the visit.
For more information about accessibility:
Call +33 (0)1 53 01 82 89 or email firstname.lastname@example.org