Services and facilities of the establishment
RestaurantThe restaurant 'la Petite halle' is located inside the Grande Halle, under the peristyle. The greenhouse-like cafe-retaurant has a garden and terrace and offers grills, burgers, pizzas, ice cream, etc. or you can just sit and have a drink. Open every day, 10.30am-10.30pm.
Number of meeting rooms:13
Voir la carte
Grande Halle de La Villette
Parc de la Villette - 211 avenue Jean Jaurès
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 40 03 75 75
Subway - Porte de Pantin
Bus - 75, 151
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Reduced rates for the accompanying person
- Visually impaired: 3D tactile model at reception, Braille and large print documents, outdoor cinema with audio described and subtitled films.
- Hearing impaired: a member of staff at reception is trained in French Sign Language, there is also an induction hearing loop at reception.
You can find out more on http://www.villette.com/fr/villette-pratique/accessibilite-du-parc/.
Contact: + 33 (0)1 40 03 75 75 between 9.30am and 6.30pm.