The venue rental team at the Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle is at your disposal to respond to your questions concerning the hiring of the Jardin des Plantes (Paris, 5th arrondissement). To receive a quote, please mention your desired date, times, number of people and type of event, as well as your full contact details. The Muséum team will send you their best quote within 48 hours.
The spaces at the Jardin des Plantes are available for hire every evening of the week from 6pm, and all day and evening every Tuesday.
The venue rental team at the Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle is at your disposal to respond to your questions concerning the hiring of the Jardin des Plantes.
- Neo classique
- XIXè siècle
- Animaux naturalisés
- Plantes tropicales
- Sciences naturelles
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Coach park
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Number of meeting rooms:10
Number of private rooms:6
Voir la carte
Le Jardin des Plantes - Muséum national d'histoire naturelle
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 40 79 54 79 / +33 (0) 1 40 79 56 01
Subway - Gare d'Austerlitz
RER - Gare d'Austerlitz
SNCF - Gare d'Austerlitz
Bus - 24, 57, 61, 63, 67, 89, 91
No parking here due to renovation work underway at the Gare d'Austerlitz.
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- All disabilities: permanent exhibitions (except for tactile visits), guided tours and workshops with speakers are free. Guided tours and workshops are specially designed using pedagogical materials to suit different audiences. Audio guides and adapted routes can be downloaded at http://www.museesenliberte.fr/index.php
- Visual impairment: in the Grande Galerie de l'Evolution, a tactile tour enables the visitor to discover some 15 animal sculptures in bronze. Descriptions are in contrasting colours, large characters and relief are used.
- Hearing impairment: guided tours and workshops in French Sign Language, lead by deaf guides. All multimedia and video material, including in the language spoken, are subtitled in French and English and translated into French Sign Language.
- Mental disability: numerous mutli-sensory, enternaining and interactive elements, simple routes.
Find out more at:
http://www.mnhn.fr/le-museum/ (click on the top right)
Wheelchair loan on +33 (0)1 40 79 54 79 (for the Grande Galerie de l'Evolution, the Galerie des Enfants and the Jardin des Plantes).