The Atrium (100m²) with its welcome space on the ground floor and two communicating Récamier and Mabillon rooms (21 m² each).
The Salle Maubert (100m²) with a movable partition connects with the Atrium.
The Salle Montparnasse (120m²) on the lower ground floor connects with the Salle Pasteur (50m²) and Salle Babylone (30m²) giving a total space of 200m². The Salle Montparnasse room has high-quality video equipment. With approved caterers and a dedicated technical partner, we can offer you a wide range of services.
Voir la carte
76 rue des Saints-Pères
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 43 06 64 48
Subway - Sèvres - Babylone
Bus - 68, 83, 63, 94, 84, 87
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Car park with reserved adapted spaces.
- Ground level entrance or inclined surface.
- Adapted reception/desk with hollowed-out lower part.
- Common area toilet equipped with a transfer bar and adapted washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Transparent glass doors/walls indicated by contrasting elements.
- Absence of obstacles at face level in areas of circulation.
- Staircase with continuous handrail.
- Lift with adapted controls (raised buttons and/or in braille), with sound-proofed cabin with floors announced.
- Information in large letters, displayed at a reasonable height.
- Reception/checkout equipped with a magnetic induction loop.
- Easy to understand signage, easy to read, including pictograms.
Private-hire spaces accessible to persons with reduced mobility
Sustainable development approach
The Atrium Saint-Germain space is committed to sustainable development with its service providers. Adherence to the eco-responsible charter of the Grande Crypte is a necessary condition for working in the venue. This charter is based on the following criteria - Respecting the interests of the clients - Respecting the environment - Loyalty and responsibility on the markets - Valuing human resources - Respecting people's rights - We prefer a range of eco-socially responsible products. - We insist on reducing the impact on the environment with strengthened selective sorting. - We adopt concrete commitments in terms of social responsibility, in particular by taking into account the difficulty of working in our premises.