Designed as a winter garden with its all-glass architecture, it opens outwards to adapt to any type of event, day or night. An adjacent terrace offers a panoramic view of Europe's largest urban rooftop farm and makes it possible to host from 600 to 1,000 people.
Voir la carte
2 avenue de la Porte de la Plaine, entrée porte B
Subway - Porte de Versailles
Tram - Porte de Versailles
Bus - ligne 80, station Porte de Versailles – Parc des Expositions et ligne 39, station Desnouettes
Vélib’ bike station avenue Ernest Renan
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Car park with reserved adapted space(s).
- Entrance on the same level or with an inclined plane.
- Staircase with compensation system provided (lift, lift, inclined plane).
- Absence of obstacles to the face in circulation (screens, wall lights, underside of stairs, etc.).
- Stairs with tactile and visual contrast before the first descending step and continuous handrail.
- Lift with adapted control keyboard (raised and/or Braille keys).
- Legible signage, simple to understand, and associated with pictograms.
- Absence of obstacles to the face in circulation (TV, wall lights, roof undersides, etc.).
- Staircase with continuous handrail and contrasting stair nosing.
- Lift with adapted control panel (raised and/or Braille keys) and sound booth with announced floor.