'ore', which means mouth in Latin, is a reference to the pleasures of the mouth anchored in French 'art de vivre' and in particular to Versailles, to the services of the "bouche du Roi", in charge of the meals served to the court.
A contemporary cuisine inspired by history. During the day, a French inspired menu. Classics of our cuisine, alongside light and quick snacks, desserts and gourmet pastries. As always, Alain Ducasse brings the utmost attention to the selection and quality of his produce, giving place to vegetables as a priority. Perfectly mastered preparations, a seasonal, delicious and gourmet menu.
During the evening, an exclusive dining experience. As the palace slowly empties itself, the restaurant becomes a stage for grand dinners and exclusive events. A setting evoking the opulence of days of yore, in the restored dining room. Historical menus, exclusively re-edited Marie-Antoinette porcelain, service « à la française », staff elegantly dressed. A Tailor-made organisation thanks to a vast 500 m2 surface divided into separate spaces: two dining rooms and three private dining salons. Tailor-made organisation for events (cocktail or dinner), from 2 to 120 guests. Partial or complete privatisation.
Number of seats: 120
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Maximum group capacity: 150
- Groups welcome
- Private reception rooms
- Free Wifi
- Number of private rooms: 5
Voir la carte
ore-Ducasse au château de Versailles
Château de Versailles - Pavillon Dufour -1er étage - Place d’Armes
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 30 84 12 98
RER - Versailles - Rive Gauche
SNCF - Versailles - Chantiers
Bus - 171
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Visual impairment: no obstancles above head height, stairs with handrail, lift with floor announcements.
- Hearing impairment: booking and/or payment available online, lift with clear visual display and/or audible announcements with magnetic hearing loop.
- Intellectual disability: easy-to-understand signage with pictograms, monitored entryway visible from cashdesk.