'ore', which means mouth in Latin, is a reference to the pleasures of the palate central to the French 'art de vivre' and in particular to Versailles, to the services of the "bouche du Roi", in charge of the meals served to the court.
Contemporary cuisine inspired by history. During the day, a French style menu. Classics of our cuisine, alongside light and quick snacks, desserts and gourmet pastries. As always, Alain Ducasse devotes the utmost attention to the selection and quality of his produce, with an emphasis on vegetables. Perfectly mastered preparations, a seasonal, delicious and gourmet menu.
During the evening, an exclusive dining experience. As the palace slowly empties, the restaurant becomes the stage for grand dinners and exclusive events. A setting evoking the opulence of days gone by, in the restored dining room. Historical menus, exclusively re-edited Marie-Antoinette porcelain, service « à la française », staff elegantly dressed. Bespoke planning with a vast surface area of 500 m² divided into several spaces: two dining rooms and three private lounges, for events (cocktail parties or dinners), from 2 to 120 people. Partial or complete private hire of the venue.
Number of seats: 120
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Maximum group capacity: 150
- Groups welcome
- Private reception rooms
- Free Wifi
- Number of private rooms: 5
Voir la carte
ore-Ducasse au château de Versailles
Château de Versailles - Pavillon Dufour -1er étage - Place d’Armes
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 30 84 12 98
RER - Versailles - Rive Gauche
SNCF - Versailles - Chantiers
Bus - 171
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Visual impairment: no obstancles above head height, stairs with handrail, lift with floor announcements.
- Hearing impairment: booking and/or payment available online, lift with clear visual display and/or audible announcements with magnetic hearing loop.
- Mental disability: easy-to-understand signage with pictograms, monitored entry visible from reception/cash desk.