Since 2015, every year, the Grand-Palais has been transformed into a sanctuary of the fine cuisine during the 'Taste of Paris' festival.
During four days you will be able to sample some of the most delicious food in Paris in taster size signature, dishes served by the chefs themselves at their pop-up restaurants. Whether they are Michelin-starred, trend setting or future young talents, Taste of Paris warmly welcomes today’s most famous chefs to bring you a gourmet experience to remember.
During the World’s Greatest Restaurant Fest, meet world-class chefs and sample gourmet food and drink producers.
Extra charge for tasting sessions. Free cooking classes (on-site registration, according to availability).
This event takes place at the Galeries Nationales du Grand Palais.
Voir la carte
3 avenue du Général Eisenhower
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 44 13 17 17
Subway - Champs-Élysées - Clemenceau
RER - Invalides
Bus - 28, 42, 52, 63, 72, 73, 80, 93
Batobus, Champs-Elysées stop. Velib', station n° 8029, 1 Avenue Franklin-D-Roosevelt and station n° 8001, Avenue Dutuit
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- lowered/adapted reception desk/till
- communal disabled toilets with grab rail and adapted sink
- alternatives to stairs available
- entrance B on Avenue Général Eisenhower is reserved for visitors with reduced mobility - steep slope to go down
- visits are pre-planned and accompanied (access to upper floors via seperate lift)
- cane chairs and wheelchairs available to hire (ID required)
- for security reasons, the Grand Palais cannot accept more than 5 visitors in wheelchairs at any given time - slots cannot be reserved, visitors may have to wait
- the Grand Palais auditorium (Champs-Elysées entrance) has reserved spaces for wheelchair users
- exhibition room D (CHamps-Elysées entrance) is not accessible to wheelchair users (room accessible only by 11 steps)
- transparent glass walls/doors marked with contrasting elements
- no obstacles at eye level
- stairs with tactile and visual contrast before first step down and continuous hand rail
- for individuals, certain exhibitions have a selection of works (around 10) available in audiodescription by renting an audioguide (ID required), may come with thermal foil cases
- accompanied by a tour guide, audiodescription tours are offered for a selection of works reproduced in relief with adapted commentary; groups then rejoin the main exhibition to explore through various techniques
- booking and contact only by email
- exhibitions offer leaflets in French and English
- amplifier in the gift shop and at the group welcome desk (Champs-Elysées entrance)
- guided tours in French Sign Language are offered in the majority of exhibitions at the Grand Palais
- group audioguides for hire
- trained/educated staff
- easy-to-understand signs
- monitored entrance visible from reception/till
Site tested and approved in 2015 by 'Paris en Fauteuil Roulant' ('Paris in a Wheelchair'): https://www.facebook.com/parisenfauteuilroulant/