Covid-19 : update on the situation in Paris
Paris is more than ever ready to welcome you! Find here all the information necessary for the smooth running of your next stay or event in Paris.
Last update: March 20, 2023
- The wearing of a mask is no longer mandatory in public establishment and transport.
- Rules requiring the presentation of a vaccine pass are suspended.
- Systematic isolation of positive cases and testing after two days for their contacts is no longer mandatory.
Please note: these measures are constantly changing, and we are updating this article as often as possible. Nevertheless, please remember to check the information on the French government and Ministry of Foreign Affairs websites.
Administrative and tourist information
The Paris Tourist Office's reception point at the Hôtel de Ville and the Gare du Nord office are open.
For any further questions, it's recommended to contact the embassy of your country of origin.
Organize tests for your groups
Several types of solutions are possible:
On-site PCR test sampling units
The laboratories can set up sampling units for you wherever you wish: at trade shows, conferences, seminars or hotels that would like to offer this service to their clients, whether it be every day, half a day, several times a week, etc.
The service provider sends 1 or 2 technicians on site to take the samples which are then sent (by courier if urgent) to the laboratory. The results are returned within 12 to 24 hours depending on the urgency. Tests can be performed in a dedicated area by the organizer or through the laboratory which can provide a truck, a tent or any other necessary equipment.
On-site testing units with ultra-fast results
For certain events where ultra-fast testing is required, some laboratories may set up one or more testing machines on site. The costs involved are higher but guarantee results within 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Laboratories located near the site
For sites or events near laboratories located in Paris, it is possible to organize tests under specific conditions defined in advance, including privatizing the laboratory.
It is possible to obtain the results of the tests in English.
- Aceso: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: +33 6 83 81 31 78
- loxamed.fr: email@example.com - Phone: +33 7 88 42 76 29
- UNILABS: David Canelas David.firstname.lastname@example.org
- EUROFINS: LETONDEL Marc MarcLETONDEL@eurofins-biosphere.com
- CERBALLIANCE: Patrice HERISSON email@example.com
- LCD BIOGROUP: Thierry BOUCHET firstname.lastname@example.org