Coupole, Homme and Maison stores: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Sunday
Gourmet store: from 9.30 a.m. to 8.30 p.m. Monday to Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Sundays.
- Fashion shows
- French wine tour
- Macaron workshops
- Beauty masterclasses
There are also many services on offer: VIP services and welcome packages, gift selection, hotel delivery, and more than 20 eateries.
Discover our spaces that are available for private hire:
- Salon Opéra, which can accommodate up to 250 people in a cocktail party format
- The Terrasse, a rooftop with a panoramic view over the Parisian rooftops, which can host up to 400 guests.
Because at Galeries Lafayette, more than just a visitor, your customer is our guest.
- Reception of groups
- Multilingual team
- Well-being and beauty care
- Personal Shopper
- Tax-free goods
Number of restaurants: 25
OthersDelivery of purchases in France and abroad; Valet parking; Hands-free shopping; Exclusive shopping list; Clothing alterations workshop; Watchmaking workshop; Hairdresser Alexandre de Paris; Barber Hairdresser Alexandrom; Tourist information service
Voir la carte
Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann
40 boulevard Haussmann
Subway - Chaussée d'Antin - La Fayette
RER - Auber
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Single-storey walkway.
- Reception desk easily located and accessible.
- The accessible entrance is the main entrance.
- Wheelchair loan (floor 0, Coupole building).
- Adapted common sanitary facilities.
- Accessible fitting rooms.
- Accessibility to the floors by lift.
- Homogeneous text and image signage.
Place tested and approved in 2015 for 'Paris by Wheelchair': https://www.facebook.com/parisenfauteuilroulant/
More details on accessibility
Sustainable development approach
Since 2018, Galeries Lafayette has been committed to promoting and highlighting eco-friendly products. Go for Good is Galeries Lafayette's movement for a more responsible world: https://goforgood.galerieslafayette.com/a-propos Go for Good is Galeries Lafayette's internal label for more responsible fashion. Products are rigorously selected on the basis of criteria valuing products that have a lesser impact on the environment, support local production or contribute to social development.