International and top luxury brands
An ultimate address that showcases international and top luxury brands :
The most prestigious brands;
The most sought-after labels in fine jewerly, luxury watches and fashion accessories.
An entire floor embodies the encounter between fashion and luxury.
Inspiring in store concepts
Maria Luisa: A multi-brands boutique that supports new-famous and up-and-coming names.
Le Market: A fashion incubator showcasing more than 40 favorite labels of influencers, including 24 exclusivities, for daring looks.
Perfumery: 1,000 sqm dedicated to fragrances, from prestigious designers to more confidential brands with the latest innovations.
And much more …
Personal shopping service
The Personal Shopping welcomes you in store or from home, in a private, confidential and exclusive lounge. Our lifestyle and fashion experts will offer you the ultimate shopping experience by providing one-to-one and customized services: tailored ward-robes, exclusive access to luxury and limited editions items.
- Reception of groups
- Multilingual team
- Well-being and beauty care
- Personal Shopper
- Tax-free goods
Number of restaurants: 12
OthersDistance Selling - Click-and-collect - Hands-free shopping - Retouching - Parking - Gift cards - Wedding Lists - Phone charger stations - Toilets
Voir la carte
64 boulevard Haussmann
Subway - Havre - Caumartin
RER - Auber
SNCF - Gare Saint-Lazare
Bus - 20, 21, 27, 29, 32, 45, 66, 68, 95
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Car park with reserved adapted space(s).
- Entrance on the same level or with an inclined plane.
- Reception / cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception bank at the bottom.
- Adapted sanitary facilities equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Staircase with compensation system provided (lift, elevator, inclined plane).
- At least one adapted fitting room.
- Transparent glass doors/walls prevented by contrasting elements.
- Absence of obstacles to the face in circulation (screens, wall lights, underside of stairs, etc.).
- Stairs with tactile and visual contrast before the first descending step.
- Lift with adapted control keyboard (raised and/or Braille keys) and sound-proofed cabin with announced floor.
- Luminous flash coupled with audible fire alarm (where a deaf person can be alone, such as the WC).
- Signage that is easy to understand.
- Supervised entrance door, visible from the reception/cash desk.
Tested and approved in 2015 for 'Paris by Wheelchair': https://www.facebook.com/parisenfauteuilroulant/