The airport has various food options (Paul, Brasserie Le Faubourg, Monop'Daily, Sport's Bar, etc.) and shops (Relay, Aelia Duty Free, etc.) in the different terminals, as well as many complimentary services: Wi-Fi, automatic ticket machines, information point, VIP welcome desk.
New in 2020:
RYANAIR OPENS ITS NEW BASE IN PARIS BEAUVAIS
2 AIRCRAFT BASED, 200M $ INVESTMENT, 28 ROUTES FOR WINTER 2020
Ryanair, the leading European airline, inaugurated its new base in Paris Beauvais on December 3 with 2 based planes (an investment of $ 200M) and 28 routes connecting Paris Beauvais to more than 10 countries in Europe.
Ryanair's new base in Paris Beauvais will provide:
• 2 based aircraft (an investment of $ 200M).
• Links with business centers such as Barcelona, Dublin, Lisbon, Madrid and Milan, holiday destinations such as Alicante, Bari, Faro and Thessaloniki, and city break possibilities such as Krakow, Rome and Porto.
• 28 routes for winter 2020.
• More than 2,300 direct and indirect jobs.
Type of vehicle
- Airport shuttles
* Approximate length depending on traffic
Voir la carte
Route de l'Aéroport
Tel.. +33 (0) 892 68 20 64
SNCF - Beauvais
Bus - Navette Porte Maillot
Airport<>Paris-Porte Maillot (Boulevard Pershing) shuttle
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
More details on accessibility
Sustainable development approach
The airport's directors aim to create a sustainable development plan for the airport, for the economic and touristic development of the local area. To this end, various actions are taken regarding energy, water, air, noise and waste.